Kevin D. Fantauzzo
Over 30 Years Practicing Excellence In Family Law
High School - Gates Chili High School, Rochester, NY, 1976
A.S. - Monroe Community College Associates Degree in Criminal Justice Rochester, NY, 1978
B.S.B.A. - State University of New York Albany, NY, 1980
J.D. - Stetson University College of Law, May 1983
Admitted to The Florida Bar on October 28, 1983, Mr. Fantauzzo maintained a sole practice since 1983 and was associated for a period of time with the law firm of Battaglia,
Ross, Dicus & Wein, P.A. Since April, 1995,
Kevin Fantauzzo re-established his own practice in St. Petersburg, concentrating his practice in the area of Marital and Family Law, general litigation and mediation.
Mr. Fantauzzo is Board Certified in Marital and Family Law since June 1994 and is certified as an Arbitrator since 2002 and as a Family Court Mediator since 1992. He has mediated over 2,200 cases.
Organizations and Community Activities
• Member of Family Law Section of Florida Bar • The Florida Bar
• Chairman of The Florida Bar Fee Arbitration Committee, Sixth Circuit, 1995-1996
• Charter member, Canakaris Inn of Court of Pinellas County (Treasurer 2001-2002, Secretary 2002-2003, President-Elect 2003-2004, President 2004-2005)
• Member, St. Petersburg Bar Association since 1984 (Editor, Paraclete 1990-1991; Secretary, 1994-1995 & 1997-1998; Executive Committee, 1998-2000 )
• Member, Pinellas County Criminal Defense Bar Association (Treasurer, 1988-1989; Secretary, 1990; Vice President, 1991)
• Member, Marital Family Law Section of St. Petersburg Bar Association (Chairman of Seminar Committee for 1990-1992, 1996-1997; Chairman of Section 1992-1994; Co-Chair 2005-2007)
• Member, Alternative Dispute Resolution Section of St. Petersburg Bar Association (Chairman of Section 2000-2002 and 2004-2005)
• 1997 to Present - Member of the International Who's Who of Professionals
• Adjunct Professor, Stetson College of Law, Fall 2006 - present
- 447 3rd Ave N Ste #202
Saint Petersburg, Fl. 33701.
- Phone: (727) 742-7340
- FAX:(866) 260-5165
Attorney’s services are charged at the rate of $350.00 per hour, and paralegal services are charged at the rate of $125.00 per hour.
Retainer fees are subject to the type and complexity of services needed and will be discussed in your first consultation.